Wednesday 27 November 2013

Art Fair number 2!

Oh dear! The blog has been neglected for a few days whilst I returned to Devon to (hopefully) finalise the sale of our house there. On the plus side, I did pick up lots more of my framed Giclee prints, which until now were being displayed in a restaurant there. Now I have freed them up to be unleashed on the North West! The first opportunity to do so will be…tonight! My second Art Fair of the winter has crept up on me, just like I knew it would.
I will be jumping in the car in a few hours to make my way over to the town of Wakefield, for the start of the MAKE Art and Design Fair. Tonight is an art walk event, with lots of venues taking part, not just the one I'll be in, from 5 to 9pm, and then the Art Fair proper will be on Friday and Saturday, from 10am until 5pm. So, a busy few days in prospect! I'll report on how it all went as soon as I have a minute to draw breath. I also haven't forgotten that I didn't finish updates on my latest ideas and experiments, which will also be coming soon!
One of the pictures I just picked up from Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment