Friday 1 November 2013

Welcome to my blog!


Well hello and welcome to my blog! I am an abstract photographer who has recently made a couple of big, scary changes to her life. I've packed in the day job and gone full time as a working artist, and I've moved from the relative quite life in Exeter, Devon to the hustle and bustle of the big city in Manchester.

This blog will therefore be a record of my journey of finding out about the art scene in the North West of England and beyond, and in seeing if I can really make it as an artist in these tough economic times. I hope to share with you lots of examples of my work, of which the picture above is a fairly typical example, as well as other aspects of my day to day arty experiences, plus share the work of other artists/exhibitions/resources etc. that may be interest to any arty minded folk out there! So, if any of that sounds like your cup of tea, then WELCOME! Pull up a comfy chair, grab a brew and a biscuit and please join me in the world of EVERYDAY ABSTRACTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment